Thursday, December 22, 2011

The winter solstice: longest night of the year. An amazing coincidence, as I've been sitting here all evening trying to work out a gift for Gracy, and it just won't end; I'm completely in the dark. Something practical? Something sentimental? Something aloof and/or oozing nonchalance? I can't make any headway on the issue. Maybe there's a book I could get her, "How not to be a Ho"...that'd make a good Christmas gift. It's festive, and seasonally appropriate; "ho ho ho" and the cuckolding of Joseph all that. Or maybe something to help with the drinking...God only knows where she's sleeping it off tonight, if being blacked-out is the same as sleeping. Probably not; she seems to cause a lot of "mayhem" while "blacked-out" and the worst thing she does when she's sleeping is shove me around a bit, with some coarse language thrown in for emphasis.

I can't rest till I get this sorted out; once it's done there's no going back. Dear, sweet, wayward Gracy: I apologize in advance for any misunderstandings.

No comments:

Post a Comment